Simona Halep is perceived as a model of perseverance and talent for the young generation by 78.3% of respondents. Moreover, 27.3% of respondents feel proud to be Romanians when thinking about Simona....Read more
- Summer Activities: From City Fares to Music Festivals
- Summer Holidays: Getting a Tan or Packing for a City-Break?
- Simona Halep’s Wimbledon Victory: How Romania Became a Tennis Loving Country
- Tattoos: From Tribal Rituals to Modern Expression of Freedom
- Cycling – Passion or Affordable Means of Transport?