Romania still doesn’t have a solid culture regarding practicing winter sports as the most popular winter sport is sleighing (40.9%) and only 20% of respondents practice ice skating and skiing....Read more
- Simona Halep’s Wimbledon Victory: How Romania Became a Tennis Loving Country
- Tattoos: From Tribal Rituals to Modern Expression of Freedom
- Cycling – Passion or Affordable Means of Transport?
- Pets: The New Millennium’s Family Members
- How Much Is Too Much: Can Social Media Bring Us Closer Together or Tear Us Apart?