Simona Halep is perceived as a model of perseverance and talent for the young generation by 78.3% of respondents. Moreover, 27.3% of respondents feel proud to be Romanians when thinking about Simona....Read more
- Simona Halep’s Wimbledon Victory: How Romania Became a Tennis Loving Country
- Tattoos: From Tribal Rituals to Modern Expression of Freedom
- Cycling – Passion or Affordable Means of Transport?
- Pets: The New Millennium’s Family Members
- How Much Is Too Much: Can Social Media Bring Us Closer Together or Tear Us Apart?