Romania still doesn’t have a solid culture regarding practicing winter sports as the most popular winter sport is sleighing (40.9%) and only 20% of respondents practice ice skating and skiing....Read more
- Summer Activities: From City Fares to Music Festivals
- Summer Holidays: Getting a Tan or Packing for a City-Break?
- Simona Halep’s Wimbledon Victory: How Romania Became a Tennis Loving Country
- Tattoos: From Tribal Rituals to Modern Expression of Freedom
- Cycling – Passion or Affordable Means of Transport?