Social groups are generally defined as groups of two or more people who interact on a regular basis and share similar expectations or identities. Social categories describe collections of individuals...Read more
- Simona Halep’s Wimbledon Victory: How Romania Became a Tennis Loving Country
- Tattoos: From Tribal Rituals to Modern Expression of Freedom
- Cycling – Passion or Affordable Means of Transport?
- Pets: The New Millennium’s Family Members
- How Much Is Too Much: Can Social Media Bring Us Closer Together or Tear Us Apart?