This article focuses on the how Romanians spent their holidays, namely the Great Union Day on the 1st of December. The research consisted of an online survey conducted on our...Read more
- Summer Activities: From City Fares to Music Festivals
- Summer Holidays: Getting a Tan or Packing for a City-Break?
- Simona Halep’s Wimbledon Victory: How Romania Became a Tennis Loving Country
- Tattoos: From Tribal Rituals to Modern Expression of Freedom
- Cycling – Passion or Affordable Means of Transport?