Market research is constantly under the pressure of “being innovative”. Marketing professionals are always expecting for studies to become more innovative, thus less anchored in the traditional ways of conducting...Read more
- Summer Activities: From City Fares to Music Festivals
- Summer Holidays: Getting a Tan or Packing for a City-Break?
- Simona Halep’s Wimbledon Victory: How Romania Became a Tennis Loving Country
- Tattoos: From Tribal Rituals to Modern Expression of Freedom
- Cycling – Passion or Affordable Means of Transport?