Most respondents (88.1%) know how to ride a bicycle but more than half (54%) almost never use it to commute to work or college. However, 81% of them go to the park for cycling quite often....Read more
- Summer Activities: From City Fares to Music Festivals
- Summer Holidays: Getting a Tan or Packing for a City-Break?
- Simona Halep’s Wimbledon Victory: How Romania Became a Tennis Loving Country
- Tattoos: From Tribal Rituals to Modern Expression of Freedom
- Cycling – Passion or Affordable Means of Transport?