More than half of respondents (61.1%) declared to read multiple times per week and to buy their books online (55.9%). Friends' recommendations have the highest influence (45.9%) when choosing what books to read....Read more
- Simona Halep’s Wimbledon Victory: How Romania Became a Tennis Loving Country
- Tattoos: From Tribal Rituals to Modern Expression of Freedom
- Cycling – Passion or Affordable Means of Transport?
- Pets: The New Millennium’s Family Members
- How Much Is Too Much: Can Social Media Bring Us Closer Together or Tear Us Apart?