Before the industrial revolution in the 18th - 19th centuries, people were afraid of the changes that were clearly coming. They were afraid of loosing their jobs, of being forced...Read more
- Simona Halep’s Wimbledon Victory: How Romania Became a Tennis Loving Country
- Tattoos: From Tribal Rituals to Modern Expression of Freedom
- Cycling – Passion or Affordable Means of Transport?
- Pets: The New Millennium’s Family Members
- How Much Is Too Much: Can Social Media Bring Us Closer Together or Tear Us Apart?