Social groups are generally defined as groups of two or more people who interact on a regular basis and share similar expectations or identities. Social categories describe collections of individuals...Read more
- Summer Activities: From City Fares to Music Festivals
- Summer Holidays: Getting a Tan or Packing for a City-Break?
- Simona Halep’s Wimbledon Victory: How Romania Became a Tennis Loving Country
- Tattoos: From Tribal Rituals to Modern Expression of Freedom
- Cycling – Passion or Affordable Means of Transport?